Easy Panorama Photography Video Tutorial
This video was created as part of a Message Design course at Concordia University, Montreal, Canada. This video tutorial demonstrates two easy handheld techniques for taking panoramic photography and shows you how to stitch the pictures together on Photoshop. If you want to learn some great tips and easy ways to take panoramic photography, please watch! There is a short introductory story at the beginning. We used the Gagne's theory of instruction as a pedagogical influence.
What was my role in the project?
I worked with a partner, Ricardo LaRotta, to create this instructional video. My film production background came in very handy when creating this video as I used many of the techniques I learned in film school.
- I co-wrote the script
- I co-storyboarded the entire video prior to the production phase
- I co-acted and did the voice over for the short video
- I took many of the panoramic photographs that you see in this video
- I was the co-cinematographer of this video
- I edited the video using i-movie
- I chose the open-source music and edited into the video