Self-Paced Online Training for HEC Montreal University
As part of my 5 month internship at HEC Montreal University, I redesigned a 2 hour face-to-face training and converted it into a 1h30 online self-paced training. I designed, developed, and implemented this training.
The objective of this online training was to teach new professors about the technology in the new classrooms.
What was my role in the project?
- I designed, developed, and implemented this online training.
- I broke down the content into four main modules, and several sub-modules.
- I storyboarded and wrote all the content in French.
- I worked very closely with three subject matter experts in order to ensure quality and accuracy of the content.
- I designed and developed all the e-learning modules using Adobe Captivate.
- I created four online simulation of the rooms projection control panel with the help of a programmer
- I designed the content management system to house the content online